Managed Patching Services
Patch Management is an essential element of an IT Cybersecurity Strategy
Our firm is led by ISACA Certified IT Professionals
The Scarlett Group’s Managed Patching Services update each aspect of your network, including the programs you rely on every day for computing, organizing and relaying data. Cybersecurity threats are met by new cybersecurity measures to keep users safe and protect the programs used to optimize computing power. With so many programs, servers, workstations and computers supporting your business, keeping everything current is a job that requires diligence and complete attention. The Scarlett Group provides managed patching services including software patches and updates to your system, so you can focus your time on strategic and problem-solving tasks that add more value to your organization.
Primary Benefits of Managed Patching Services with The Scarlett Group:
- Protecting Your Devices from Security Vulnerabilities: Software vendors often uncover flaws in their products that could be exploited by cybercriminals. Once these flaws are uncovered, the software vendor releases patches that address the security flaws. Our patch management ensures that your software receives the most current updates in a timely manner.
- Retaining Vendor Support: If you take your iPhone to the Apple Store, the first question they ask is, “have you upgraded to the latest IOS?” Most software vendors will ask the same question when you reach out for support. Our patch management helps ensure that your software is up to date and you receive vendor support in the event of an issue.
- Testing: Not every patch is perfect. Software companies often issue a patch that in itself is flawed. Unless you have a testing process in place, patching may do more harm than good. Scarlett tests patches before they are pushed out to your devices.
- Maintaining Application Functionality: Many applications that run on your servers and PCs require the latest operating systems software versions in order to function. Our patch management allows you to install and run the latest applications as they are released by software vendors.
- Preventing Malware: When a user clicks on a malicious link in a phishing email, a malware payload is downloaded which exploits software vulnerabilities and opens up the possibility of infecting your network. Patch management removes these vulnerabilities, preventing viruses from spreading throughout your network.